This make a perfect, light summer meal. The peanut dipping sauce is the key to uniting the fresh ingredients with an intense flavour.
- vermicelli rice noodles
- carrots (julienned)
- cucumber (julienned)
- green onions (sliced in 3 inch lengths)
- rice paper
- Cook the rice noodles by pouring boiling water over them and letting them sit several minutes or until soft.
- Dip rice paper into warm water for approx. 30 seconds, until it is flexible. Place on counter and begin assembling.
- First, put your lettuce in the middle of the rice paper, being careful not to place it too close to the edges.
- Place your rice noodles, carrots, cucumber, green onions, and cilantro on top of the lettuce and gently roll the rice paper up as you would a burrito.
- Place on a serving dish and continue making more :)
Peanut Sauce Recipe:
- 3/4 c of coconut milk
- 1 c peanut butter
- 2 T soya sauce
- 2 T sweet chili sauce