Wednesday, 31 August 2011
Thursday, 25 August 2011
- 2 T oil
- 2 zucchinis (cut into strips)
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- 2 c cooked rice
- 2 c corn
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- grated cheese
- corn tortillas
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add zucchini and onion to the oil and cook until the zucchini is tender.
- Add the rice and corn to the zucchini mixture and cook for 3-5 more mins.
- Put zucchini mixture on a warm tortilla and top with tomatoes and cheese.
Posted by Tara at 16:46
Monday, 15 August 2011
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/2 pound bacon (cut into small pieces)
- 1 red onion
- feta cheese
- Dice the sweet potato and red onion. Toss in oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place sweet potato and onion in a pan and add the bacon.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 20 min. While the vegetables are roasting, boil the pasta.
- Toss the vegetables with the pasta and add fresh basil and feta cheese.
Posted by Tara at 16:07
Wednesday, 10 August 2011
- Spring Mix lettuce
- Sunflower seeds
- Feta cheese
- 1/2 c balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 c oil
- 2 T sugar
Posted by Tara at 16:49
You can't really go wrong making anything in the form of a chip :) The recipe is very simple!
- Olive Oil
- Seasoning Salt or Sea Salt
- Wash and cut kale into chip sized pieces, making sure the big stems are cut off.
- Toss kale in a bowl with the olive oil and salt.
- Bake for 5-8 min. at 400 degrees until the kale is starting to turn brown.
Posted by Tara at 16:39